Gas Detector Statox 560
Power supply: 24 (16-30) VDC
- Operating temperature: -30° C to +60° C
- Application: II 2G
- Explosion protection: Ex d ib IIC T4 Gb
- Protection class EN60529:IP 66 (gas intake IP54)
- Display: 2 x 16 signs, illuminated
- Gases: Phosgene COCl2,Chlorine Cl2,Hydrogen cyanide HCN,Hydrogen sulphide H2S,Carbon monoxide CO,Hydrogen chloride HCl,Ammonia NH3
The Statox 560 might be one of the safest gas detectors at all. Functional safety level 2 – EN 61508 quantifies its low probability of failure on demand.
The self test is not only capable detecting a failure, but will also generate a maintenance request alert if necessary. This saves a lot of time for preventive maintenance.
The output signals are a 4 – 20 mA analog signal plus 4 open collector outputs for A1, A2, maintenance request and system failure.
The electronics are well protected in an Ex d housing with window.
The self test starts automatically once per day on a programmable schedule, or can be triggered manually with a magnetic pin or by a remote contact in the control room. This feature will safe time when you need it most: In case of an exposure, the sensor must be tested to make sure it has not been poisoned.
The Statox offers 100 % safety plus utmost operator convenience!