Add to WishlistRemove from Wishlist
Add to Wishlist
Statox 501 IR for Carbon Dioxide
- Measuring range : 0-2 %or 0-5 Vol.%
- Measuring principle:2-channel NDIR
- Detection limit : 0,03 Vol.% CO2
- Repeatability : <± 2 %
- Display :LED three digit
- Operating temperature : -20°C to +60°C
- ATEX Approval: EEx de IIC T5
- Protection class EN 60529 :IP 67
- The Statox 501 IR CO2 is an explosion proof transmitter rated for use in group II category 2 areas. It measures the concentration of carbon dioxide. It has a high degree of safety and can be installed in zone 1 and 2.
- This new version of the field proven Statox 501 IR for combustible gases operates as a 4 – 20 mA transmitter.It can be connected directly to a recording device, process control system, or the optional Statox 501 controller.
- The housing materials (stainless steel and fiber-reenforced polyamide) are rugged and easy to clean.Its unmatched compact design makes it operable in any environment whether it is food industry, chemical industry, refineries, or cleaning facilities.