TEMPERATURE MONITORED FAN SPEED CONTROLLER
- Automatic Temperature Control of the Rack.
- Monitors the safety of the equipment in the Rack.
- Power Saving by selective switching of Fans.
- Reducing load on UPS during power failure.
- Reduction in noise levels in and around the cabinet.
- Increased life span of the fans by reducing the duty cycle.
- Status indication of energized / de-energized Fans on front panel
The temperature controlled Fan-Tray is a micro-controller based device fitted in the Fan Tray which switches the Exhaust fans On or Off depending on the prevalent temperature in the Rack or Panel.The device has a precision temperature Sensor which continuously measures the ambient temperature and sequentially switches the fans On or Off at preset temperature settings or differential steps of 2-3 degrees C.