- Fast ½ second publication rate
- Built-in additional noise reduction
- More powerful 4 dBi integral antenna
- Good battery life performance even at ½ second publication rate.
- Two “D” size batteries for longer life
- Publication rates of 1, 5, 10, or 30 seconds, plus new selections for ½ sec, and 1, 15, 30, 60 minutes
- Transmitter range (integral antenna) of 1150’ (350 m) under ideal conditions.
The SmartLine Wireless Pressure transmitter enables customers to obtain data and create information from remote and hazardous measurement locations without the need to run wires, where running wire is cost prohibitive and/or the measurement is in a hazardous location.
Without wires, transmitters can be installed and operational in minutes, quickly providing information back to your system.
In addition to offering absolute pressure, differential pressure, gauge pressure, flange mount, and remote diaphragm seal transmitters, this product line includes both Series 800 and Series 700 models.
With these two levels of performance, users can select the performance needed for the targeted application and thus receive the maximum value.